Q&A When Using DK-2205/DK-22205
Note: US model is DK-2205, European model is DK-22205.
Q1: Printing Error with Brother QL-800, QL-810W And QL-820NWB Printers.
Answer: “Paper Type” is 2-color mode: Black/Red due to previous printing or other error.
Correct the "Paper Type" to “Monochrome”(Black/White).
1.1 Printing with Brother P-Touch:
Paper→Paper Type→Select “Monochrome”
- Click “Paper" in the upper left corner, and then go the "Paper Type" section
1.2 Printing with Adobe PDF File and Brother Printers:
File→Print→Printer→Select your Brother printers→Properties→Paper Type → Monochrome
- Click "File" in the upper left corner, and then click "Print" in the drop-down menu.
- Then click the "Printer" drop-down menu to select your Brother printer.
- Now click on "Properties" to the right of your printer name.
- Click on the "Paper Type" drop down menu and select“Monochrome”.