Q&A When Using DK-1241/DK-11241
Note: For US model printer, it is Dk-1241. For European model, it is DK-11241.
Q1: Brother printer error "throws out two blanket labels" or printer blinking red.
Answer: Brother printer incorrectly identify the label size.
Correct the "Paper Size" to DK -1241/DK-11241: 4" x 6" or 102mm x 152mm.
1.1 Printing with Brother P-Touch:
Print→Media Size→Media→Select 4" x 6" or 102mm x 152mm.
- Click “Print" in the upper left corner, and then go the "Media Size" section
- Select DK -1241/DK-11241 size: 4" x 6" or 102mm x 152mm under "Media"
1.2 Printing with Adobe PDF File and Brother Printers:
File→Print→Printer→Select your Brother printers→Properties→Paper Size→4" x 6" or 102mm x 152mm.
- Click "File" in the upper left corner, and then click "Print" in the drop-down menu.
- Then click the "Printer" drop-down menu to select your Brother printer.
- Now click on "Properties" to the right of your printer name.
- Click on the "Paper Size" drop down menu and select DK -1241/DK-11241 Label Size: 4" x 6" or 102mm x 152mm.